Originally Posted by Anonymous
Diamonds in the rough? You mean possibly add one of the many you've invited down and given the hard sell to, trying to convince us that your program is necessary for my kid to get that D1 scholarship? Or was it the Bluefish or Empire that that was going to get my kid recruited? Guess whatever team is affiliated with 91 has the magic....Hurricanes, South Shore Ducks....wow, that's a lot of kids going D1. Keep those kids away from those other programs. It's all about that $, bout that $, bout that $.
Is white going to beat orange or express most likely not. Are they better then most of the other teams I would say yes. If they add just a few real good kids at the tryout then it should make them stronger. Hopefully they get a good turnout at tryouts this Sat and Sun and find a few diamonds in the rough and maybe not. Team is really not weak in any specific area but I'm sure they would like to add quality if they can . any organization would no matter how good they are

If your goal is to play on one of the top teams then you go to 91 tryout and see where you stand. I think we all agree it's considered the top club right now. Express has fallen back a bit and the rest aren't as close . Nothing bad about the rest just the way it is now

Thanks for trying to speak for us "all", but I'd suggest that we don't "all agree, especially the players that step on the field each week to play against them.