As stated above, choose to attend prospect days at the schools that are a realistic fit athletically and academically. Secondly, look at the various committed lists and check the number of recruits already committed at those potential schools. Probably no need to attend a prospect camp at a school that already has three or four poles committed if your son is a pole also. Check with your club and HS coaches and ask them what schools they would realistically recommend based upon their experiences with your son. My son attended three D1 prospect days. First one I felt was a money grab with too many kids and I don't think they were really looking at the kids as potential recruits. The 2nd one, the coaches were actively looking and sought my son out during and afterwards. The 3rd one, the coaches were actively looking and sought my son out during and afterwards. He ultimately committed to the third school attended. So the first one was a negative experience and the other two were positive experiences! Good luck!