Originally Posted by Anonymous
First off I'm playing you. Second kids will learn new things and yes some mature earlier then others. You can always learn new things. It's something that the parent had to be realistic about. If your kid has two left feet then I'm sure he's not going to be this stud. I'm sure these guys were good athlete's when they were younger. When people write things on this site,you h s ve to talk like a child. Do you really think people are that stupid. Listen to yourself. It's lax people. He's feared in college lax, wow. Am I supposed to be impressed. Big deal. What's more important, that he is the leading scorer in college lax or the most feared in college or that he helped change someone's life or he is an executive of some big company. It's people like you that puts lax ahead of academics. You hardly hear people talk about the importance of school over any sport. You just got played and showed how stupid you can be. Think next time.

Now that everyone pointed out what an idiot this guy is, he backtracks and said he's playing everyone. This post is actually even dumber than the last one. Let me guess, you didn't even go to college - if you did, try and get a refund on the English curriculum portion. I'm also guessing that you're not an executive in a big company - and saying "What's more important, that he is the leading scorer in college lax or the most feared in college or that he helped change someone's life or he is an executive of some big company." is quite possibly one of the dumbest things I've ever seen - the two things have no correlation whatsoever, who cares about an executive in a big company? Is that supposed to impress anyone? How can you compare "changing someone's life" and "executive in a big company"? One is meaningless, and one is actually impressive. Get a clue, buddy...