Originally Posted by Anonymous
Can anyone please tell me who I should be paying off to get my son a spot at Jake Reed?

This is a serious question.

3 players miraculously got invited to attend next week.

They did not fly to FL, rent a car for 3 days, spend 2-3 days at hotels, meals, beverages and snacks at blue chip,tips for hotel, airport, etc.

The boys never missed a day from school

I, too, am willing to pay in order not to incur the hassle, headache and worry that my son is not going to make it.

3 days easily cost me $1300.

My son does have the peace of mind that he made it on his own merit.

Can anyone, especially the parents of the players who miraculously were granted a spot reply.

Where can I find the list? I need a good laugh.
I googled Jake Reed 2019 and got last years list.

Can anyone please tell me who I should be paying off to get my son a spot at Jake Reed?

They did not fly to FL, rent a car for 3 days, spend 2-3 days at hotels, meals, beverages and snacks at blue chip,tips for hotel, airport, etc.

I, too, am willing to pay in order not to incur the hassle, headache and worry that my son is not going to make it.

Can anyone, especially the parents of the players who miraculously were granted a spot reply.

Maybe if your son was a better player, you would have the answer too!

Maybe if your son was a better player, you would have the answer too!

JACKASS, I told you my son GOT INVITED ON HOS OWN MERIT.

You said he didn't get a free pass MORON, so he made it, yippee, but he obviously wasn't in the tier of players who didn't have to bother. It's either because of his ability or your parenting that he didn't get the break.

Based on your dumb post and then your even dumber reaction, I think the spotlight might need to be on you.

Jake uses a network of HS and Club coaches to recommend players based upon skill. This isn't a perfect system but many of those direct invites are generated from these referrals.