First you try to disparage the parent by saying they think they run the organization, then you say he made all the decisions. Which is it?
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Couldn't agree with you more when you say keep the kids out of it. The real problem for the most part comes down to the parents. If we let our kids just play and enjoy watching them then we should be happy. Parents think they run the organization and feel like they need to give their evaluations is nonsense. They mislead the parents when they do stuff like that. Parents think the coach is the one making decisions but in reality the parent who thinks he's a big part of the team makes decision. I bet if parents knew that was the case they would not choose that team. I know I wouldn't. I don't need a parent deciding my kids future with a team especially if the parent has something against your kid for whatever reason or his son doesn't like your son. There's a little bit of a conflict don't you think. Keep the parents out of it. If an organization can't do the evaluations on their own then they should not have a team. Get all the coaches from all the teams in the organization to do the evaluations.