Originally Posted by Anonymous
Hey Madlax U beat north by 3 when they had 4 middies in summer Since it's thanksgiving. Go stuff yourself

Can someone translate this? The epitome of a Long Island education, I guess.

Like I said, Madlax 2019 owns everyone.

LI Express North beat Madlax.

The Giants had a miracle win against a superior Patriots team. It happens.

We've beaten everyone and we are the #1 club in the country. We have multiple kids going to Hopkins and this is what happens when you beat everyone - people take shots.

Deal. With. It.

You sound like a huge loser. "We've" beaten everyone? Are you on the team? Or, are you just living through your son? Get a life, loser...any of you guys who analyze these teams, and who beat who, by how many goals, and which kids were missing....unbelievable...

Didn't Madlax get beat by Edge this past weekend in Philly? Madlax is a very strong team, I don't think many people will dispute that. But to claim you are the best and the rest of us should just deal with it it ridiculous. Edge beat Madlax, express north beat Edge - does that make express north the best team? No, while a very strong team, I think any of these top 5 teams can be each other on any given day.

And if you lose to these teams by 1-3 goals does that make you a second tier team ..No..I think there are 10 teams that can beat anyone on any day.