Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
"Ok so let me get this straight..1.play down to your opponents level. 2. Don't score too many goals (you'll [lacrosse] off the jealous dad on botc) 3. Let the other team score so they dont feel bad. Most of those girls on the leaderboard are great players and are going to great colleges. Oh wait they must have fooled all those college coaches but not you almighty one. The Riverhead girls are good players its not their fault who their competiton is...and they do score against good teams. Maybe not as many...its called defense."

So you think teams should score as much as possible no matter the level of competition, makes you seem like a loser . Go look at the most recent games of the top teams in Suffolk in every division A,B,C,D, each played non competitive games , each spread the scoring out , none of these teams let ball hog players pad their stats . The Riverhead girls are average at best and would not be able to score against those top teams previously mentioned so they pad their stats against weak competition ,it's sad .

Why are you so obsessed with how many goals other girls have. Worry about your own daughter. And no, I am not a loser. Please don't call people names.

I am not obsessed with how many goals any individual has, poor sportsmanship is a pet peeve of mine. If a team outscored an overmatched opponent by more than 20 I generally have an issue ,if in a blowout an individual puts up an unnecessary amount of points I have an issue with that. My kid lays on a sub par team and regularly gets blown out by 20, its gets real old watching a few ball hogs on the other team score over and over. Get your lead put your back ups in and if they score so be it but to leave your starters or have a few ball hogs run up their numbers is ridiculous.