Originally Posted by Anonymous
First time coming to this site- I am amazed at how "anonymous" people post about teenage girls using the word such as "convicts" or "thugs". For those of you on here that regurgitate this garbage, YOU ARE SHAMEFULL COWARDS. You should think about how kids regularly make dumb and stupid choices, and YES your kid makes them too.

BTW- WM has an extremely talented team that peeked to early. They should hold their heads up high for a great season. As for NPT, they seem to be peeking at the right time and certainly deserved the win yesterday. Not to many teams can comeback from a 5-0 deficit to win the game from a #1 seeded team. I wish MC and NPT a good game next week, represent Suffolk well.

Actually Ward Melville never peeked. The girls were never given a chance to peek. You say NP deserved to win I will say WM girls deserve a better coach . The Seniors especially deserve better, they do not deserve to go out like that.

Until I looked at it I never really knew just how bad it was. The record and history speaks for itself. Girls never had a chance. Just as all of the players and parents that have gone through the program have said "She will always find a way to lose".

But hey, I guess it's always the players....

..WM... Vs.. Opponent .........................Regular Season .......................Playoffs

2011 Vs William Floyd ......................... W 11 - 7 .................................. L 10 - 9

2012 Vs Bayshore ............................... W 10 - 8 .................................. L 11 - 5

2013 Vs Bayshore ............................... W 11 - 10 ................................ L 16 - 8

2014 Vs West Babylon ........................ W 17 - 4 ................................... L 17 - 10

2015 Vs Northport ................................ L 13 - 12 .................................. L 10 - 6

2016 Vs Northport ................................ L 8 - 6 ...................................... L 11 - 10

2017 Vs Northport ............................... W 13 - 6 .................................... L 8 - 7

Oh please Pat Hobbes! Get back to work and stop trashing the coach on your lunch break! None of us can stand you, glad to finally have you out of the program.

You seriously are the biggest loser dad! Keep blaming the coach for your kids inadequacies (it's like hot potato trying to watch them catch) OH and get a life!