Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
They are teenage girls. They did something foolish. BOTC posters who were angels as teens, or are you really just hypocrites? No HS drinking for you? Fake ID perhaps? Lets discuss your adult behavior, ever get behind the wheel a little "buzzed" hey let's get real personal moral crusaders, anyone on here straying on the spouse? Please spare me your nonsense, we were all there, we all did dumb things, stop it and remember your youth, or is everyone on here the perfect person. What a bunch of pompous asses. Thank God I'm not your little robot.

Sorry, but I think shoplifting is a bit more character defining than drinking a beer at a keg party in the woods. I definitely did my share of manning the tap. However I can honestly say I've never stolen/shoplifted something out of a store. Apples to oranges.

Totally agree. Stealing is a pre mediated, deliberate crime and not at all equivalent to partying for lack of a better term. And in case your parents never told you, 2 wrongs don't make a right.. don't enable these kids by acting like it's not that bad. It is that bad..