Originally Posted by Anonymous
It must be hard for the faux-rich up in Northport to lose to the blue collar MC team. Will you excuse the dismantling of your super team the same way excused the grand larceny, the poultry punishment, the weak leadership from the coach, the school, and the parents? You deserve every comment you receive because of the inflammatory and childish posts that you parents left on this site in the week leading up to the beating you just took/deserved. Bad parenting, coaching, and school leadership leads to another almost season for NP.

WaaaWaaa, funny comment coming from a disgruntled loser. Grow up and take your loss and move on. Degrading the winner just makes you look like more of the loser you already are.
The only losers are in the NP parents, coaches and school administrators. What an embarrassment you all are. I wasn't degrading anyone but you but you're to stupid to realize that. You're too stupid to realize that I'm not a WM parent, But just following then preteen antics of some fat wanna be rich a-hole whose daughter just got her [lacrosse] kicked because they aren't as good as you thought. 13-3 by MC with the Queen Bee at the helm...., Bahahahahahah You you're daughters, your town, your schools, and especially your coach are so bas, I maen come on man 13-3, you looked like a middle school team playing against Maryland. But maybe next year that she/man can get you another state title with that pathetic talent pool in NP, what a talent she is, 25+ years and what...2 state champs, good at spotting talent just not good at coaching, but that like being able to spot water at a beach, or maybe she is just to distracted by trying to keep your thighs to of jail? either way the only loser is really you laughing at people after a 13-3 loss... will you also be laughing when your little princess is convicted of grand larceny or is she just following in daddy's footsteps?

WHY would you allow such an [lacrosse] of a human speak on this site? This is an embarrassment to all of the LI teams and will unfortunately represent our lacrosse community. This is disgusting!