Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
And the first award for poor sportsmanship goes to North Babylon . The AD, the coach , the parents , the kid should all be embarrassed of themselves . You beat a team in the first varsity game in their programs history 19-1 but that's not what's bad . You have some ball hog barely average player score 9 goals and 5 assists against essentially a JV team , congrats mom and dad now you realize why no one wants to play on the same team , you must be so proud .

Coaching is just plain weak. We have a coach who didn't sub in a scrimmage. And people wonder why the sport has issues. It's the haves and the have not's. People just look out for themselves. This stopped being a team game years ago. 19-1? Give me a break! But there will be the apologists that will say its not their fault that the other team cant keep up. I will concede that point but 14 points by someone? Take her out. Make her paly defense or tell het she has to get everyone else on the team a goal before she can shoot again

I completely agree. My daughter's coaches are complete idiots. The head coach knows nothing about the sport. He never played boys lacrosse and doesn't understand the nuances of the girls game at all. They run the same play over and over and over and over and expect results. It's pure lunacy. There is no subbing at all. The team has 9 or 10 girls already that will be playing college ball and the team will be lucky to win 2 games.