Originally Posted by Anonymous
Feel better Ms./Mr. Feel Good?
Stating facts and truth does not equal nastiness. But your response and wrong assumptions sure were.
A simple observation on the level of play turns into wrong assumptions, name calling, a validation on the poor state of reading comprehension, and the reactive nature of jumping to conclusions, of some of you.

But when you get in your head you are going to set someone straight and tell the world only you can be the protector of right vs wrong - on an anonymous board - guess this will happen.
Problem with the current state of hovering, protective, if I repeat it enough my daughter is special but yours is not, everybody should get a trophy parents.

Listen mate, I could care less about being anyone's protector, I stand by my earlier statement, you're a negative, shallow and mean spirited person, that is the who your mom raised, the question is, why?

But apparently, you do care matey. Otherwise, why would you respond to an anonymous post with such hateful words? And good for you, you stand by your statement. I'll stand by mine - the truth hurts.

What hateful message did I drop on you, my sensitive friend? What name-calling? I stated, and I stand by it, that you are a mean shallow person. That's not name-calling, it's factual. I guess your mom didn't raise a very tough child either. Again, I stand by the fact, you're jealous, hateful and mean. Oh and overly sensitive.

I guess you enjoy anonymously telling people they are jealous, hateful, mean. My bad, that justifies it. You’re lacrosse psychiatrist told me it makes you feel so superior and validates how special you and your lacrosse offspring are.

Validates you’re all knowing, protecting the lax community from anyone who calls out anything you don’t agree to in question.

Many on this board sleep better at night knowing you are trolling the board calling out injustice and protecting all from inferior viewpoints, bad players and jealous parents

I really lost sleep over this last night. I even called my mommy and told her how mean you were.

But what’s most intriguing is not one word you’ve written has anything to do with lacrosse or even stating, factually, why others on this board are so wrong. Looks like you need to go back to Lacrosse superhero school. Or not be so offended that not everyone is buying into all this recent specialness.