Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
The difference between teams 1-8 and then 9-20 is huge then when you get outside the top 25 its pretty even and pretty ugly. With the info posted above the rich will remain rich and we shouldn't expect any newcomers to crash the top tier party.

How can that be? There are so many great players going to all of the schools outside of the Top 10 (yet the Top Teams are the top teams year after year). The IL Young Guns Top 40 list is a joke (yet the majority of the players are going to Top 10 Programs) Under Armour is a joke and political as well (what schools do the majority of those players go to?) And don't even get me started on the recruiting process, what a joke that is. In order to get offers from the top teams you have to have connections. You can't get "the looks" if you are not tied in politically. Girls lacrosse is the most political sport out there, ability counts for nothing, its all about who you know.

My daughter didn't have a single offer from a Top 10 team but I know she is better than all of those other girls. Our club director sucks, that is why other girls were recruited over my daughter.

Let's hope this is a joke and not serious. Your entire premise is wrong but my guess is you are simply trying to stir the pot. If i could hit the ignore button for you like on other sites, I would.