Originally Posted by Anonymous
What a complete joke. You act like Liberty is one of the top teams. Stop embarrassing yourself. I guess you daughter couldn't make YJs.
ok lets get this straight, I never said Liberty was a top team, nor do I think they are the top club. but since you stuck your head up I will tell you what I do think. I think Manhasset has turned into one of the perennial high school powerhouses coached by one of the best coaches in the business, Northport not so much, Carol Rose is excellent at spotting talent that other people cultivate, but can cultivate none of her own. Every now and then an exceptional player happens to develop within N.P. despite Carol Rose. Though I think she is a painfully average coach, she is an exceptional business woman. She has all of you Yellow Jacket parents duped into thinking that somehow without her your daughter will not be recruited, when in reality if you were smart enough to think beyond your own need to better than the Jonses, you would be knocking down D.G's door for your daughter to be taught by the best coach. So, though you may get to say that your daughter plays for the best club on the 3rd, 4th, or 5th team, coached by a parent that never played the game while Carol is too busy directing her empire from a far to wory about coaching your daughter, my daughter is being coached by one of the most successful H.S. coaches that was also a D1 coach, and one of the best woman players to ever play the game, and believe me, she does coach every one of hazave made a Y.J team, heck everyone that tries out makes a Y.J. team, My daughter wanted to be coached by the best, thats why she chose Liberty.

If this program is so great why are they struggling to fill rosters on B teams? Also, how is it possible for one person to coach all these teams? Sorry but not buying what you are saying. Quickly looking at their commits, I would also say not very impressive and the caliber of schools is dropping.
Seing as you are obviesoly a flaming idiot I will slow it down for you. she only practices 2 age groups at a time so that she can take an active role in all teams along with each teams mail coaches, she attends every practice unless her H.S team is at states, something C.R. does not have to worry about. when she says that she is holding a clinic it is D.G on the field coaching , not some daddy or flunky doing it under her name, I can't believe for a second that a dolt like you has any Idea IF she is having a hard time doing anything because you obviesoly ars carring the Y.J. line. Your right, having kids commit to Penn Marquette USC Cornell is a real dip in college selection you dolt
Honestly commit list is a joke compared to other top programs. Not trying to be negative, just real. Number of kids in each class to top academic schools and lacrosse programs is small compared to other programs. Agree DG is a great coach and also agree she has a great connection with UPenn coach as both went to William & Mary and the girls who have gone/are going to UPenn are top notch.