Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Mattituck has 7 college commits on their team. Harvard, Davidson, UVA x2, William and Mary, Wagner, And Adelphi.(according to lax power). Not too bad for a school with a class size of about 100 with only one senior on the team. Give them a little credit. Nice job to you Mattituck. Mr sour grapes obviously did not make the playoffs. I'm from Mt Sinai and we play Mattituck every year and have never lost to them, but they do deserve some credit for what they have done in such a short time as a varsity. I think only six years. They give us some of our closest games every year.

Agree. They deserve a little credit. They are a decent team. They are not as good as their journey is taking them. No emotion. Just fact. If they weren't in the PAL division you would not hear a word about them.

I think may years ago the parents of these players knew Mattituck was going to be moved to class D. So they moved to Mattituck groomed their daughters to play Lacrosse now they are County Champs on the way to States. Most logical explanation.