Originally Posted by Anonymous
Liberty is definitely NOT one of the better programs. The majority of the girls in the program are from Manhasset so make no mistake, Liberty is a Manhasset program. The program is rife of nepotism as well - there are mommy coaches and DG promotes players such as her niece and her friends. Sounds like the school district from Manhasset has finally caught in as well if the speculation about her dismissal as head coach is true - where there is smoke, there is fire. I would avoid this program especially one with this type of culture and dynamic. Not healthy for you or your daughter.

That is SO not true. My daughter played on fl$ for a year, Eleavte for a year and Liberty the last 4 years and we are NOT from Manhasset. The coaching at fl$ and Elevate PALES in comparison to Liberty. DG is an amazing coach which is exactly why Manhasset has excelled as a program for so many years and will continue to do so. The Liberty 2019 Team is one of the tops in the country hands down. We NEVER in 4 years had a parent coach which I cant say about the other clubs we were on prior to this - the other clubs are filled with parent PAL coaches.