Originally Posted by Anonymous
And you are keeping track why?

No issue with someone stating a fact. Which it obviously is.

That isn't diminishing anything, but obviously, the original poster is not as surprised they have another year now. But I won't put words in his/her mouth.

Seems clear though you don't think people should know. and that shouldn't be discussed, and I'm puzzled why.

"Age was not mentioned in the original post. The post simply stated that two of the best US players have another year of HS (pretty sure that is a fact) and the poster thought that was impressive. The person who replied brought age into the mix and obviously has a problem with it and is most certainly a hater"

This could be the most lame post yet.We are discussing a U19 team which is all about age you dope.How are these two more impressive than the other players on the team who are their age? You apparently think getting held back is a major accomplishment. By the way I have no idea who you are talking about as only 1 of the US all tournament players is still in high school as far as I could tell so I assume she is 1 of them.

Once again, bitterness and jealousy come through loud and clear. Try to let it go you will feel better. While you are at it, learn to read and comprehend. To paraphrase: all the original poster said was that he or she was impressed by the fact that two of the better players for the US Team had another year of High School.

First off if you are going to select who the "best" players on the US team are than expect there will be some criticism. If you are going to be impressed because two players have a year of high school left strictly because they were held back then you should expect some criticism.When you have no actual facts you just go with it must be bitterness, honestly I am happy for these kids and know they are excellent players and many will go on to have great collegiate careers but lets not single out their best attribute to be getting held back. When you paraphrase something at least make it relevant.

Yes!!!!!
Signs of intelligent life continue to pop up on this board.
There are posters who don’t use the words bitter, jealous, lost, hater and can just deal with facts.
To say how awesome it is that they’re still in high school and overcame great odds - well the facts are that simply isn’t the case.
They are special players regardless of class - let’s leave it at that.

Holdback =Cheating Weasel

And there you have it. Haters gonna detest.