Originally Posted by Anonymous
I think the real answer to the nepotism/ favoritism debate will be answered on the field. Believe it or not there was a time when L.I. girls lacrosse ruled on the field. We would win School Girls , Under Armour, and almost every other event you could think of. Our girls were able to beat everyone out there, including Baltimore Philly Mass. and metro D.C....... But now it seems as though selfishness favoritism, parents and coachines egos have taken over and destroyed our girls. It is no longer can you play, but do you play for Mt. Sinai, or Northport or E.S.M. All the egos and blind alligences to clubs and schools from both the parents and coaches are ruining Girls lacross on OUR island. Now the loud mouthh parents of today will come on and scoff at me and tell me Im a perv or a stalker. but there are plenty of you on this thread tht know exactly what I mean. Face it we made our girls second best to Maryland and Jersey.... just look at the score sheets

Didn't long island win school girls last year? also, no politics in maryland and jersey? With that said, i do agree with u, some non deserving girls making these teams.