Originally Posted by Anonymous

What was your barometer saying after Stony Brook put an absolute beat down on your greatest coach in the country with all the superstar recruits . 4 goals in a full games lol

So which is it? Fall ball matters or fall ball doesn't matter? Or does it only matter when it fits your narrative?

Actually I said recruits some of who are 13 years old playing in lake placid at an end of year summer tournament with no coaching means little in terms of their colleges future success, you obviously now realize what a moron you seem like saying the opposite so now you try to change the narrative. Fall ball for college teams can be indicative of many things depends on how each team plays the games but certainly is a better indicator of how the new players may be than Lake Placid.

Was there with my daughters both teams played starters in both thirty minute periods. SB used much more of its bench than BC. SB was dominant it was 14/15-4 Was pretty neat with both teams having many kids from LI. The last 20 minute period SB played all reserves as my daughters travel coach played weather was great and it is so nice to have great lacrosse so close