Originally Posted by Anonymous
BC and Navy both showed that coaching plays a major role in the success of these teams. We all know the teams that are packed with top talent each year yet always underachieve.

BC couldn't beat anybody for the first half of the season, did Walker suddenly learn how to coach midway through the season or did the lefty hockey player come and change the dynamic of the team? I'm betting it was the latter. Walker is a half step ahead of Halfpenny and O'Leary when it comes to managing a game, which means she would be more prone to figure out how to lose a big game than how
to win a big game and I will stand by that until one of them proves me wrong

BC had a winning record before Kent joined the team. Walker is a great coach and recruiter, she took that program over in 2013 and every year has gotten better. She finally has her full recruiting classes and the teams are starting to perform, the 2018 class for next year is stacked. BC is a team that is stealing recruits from UNC,Maryland, Duke etc. I cant wait to see them play Stony Brook this fall. Talking about the lake placid tourney BC went 4-1, with the one loss coming to UNC by 1, WITHOUT ANY PLAYER FROM THE 2017 CLASS. This team has a bright future and It annoys me that there are still people saying otherwise.

You guys really need to stop w the we almost beat the UNC recruits at Lake Placid thing , it means nothing. I think AK is a decent coach and she has done a good job getting some LI kids but honestly that team was very average and just happen to make a run at the NCAA tournament just like Navy. It's not like they played great at the ACC tournament .The thing about AW is she does not have the best rep amongst her players and many are intimidated by her , it's one of those situations when you ask how do you like playing lax at BC the reply is usually "it's okay" type thing.