Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I see kids topping out and others catching up? As well. What's makes you an expert? Some kids look real good against their peers in 8 /9 th and then here's come a train and all of sudden their not that good! As a former player and having seen now at the club level it's reality. Some kids mature later. Go ahead make your comment I.e.: I'm jealous because my kid isn't recruited yet , etc... Nice try we heard it all before. Oh and btw she's all set and she works hard to stay ahead on the field and in the classroom.

I see kids like yours get passed by on the lacrosse field and in the classroom all the time. You said it yourself she works hard so my guess not really naturally gifted in either area the next thing you know the naturally gifted kids turn it up a notch and your kid gets run over by the train.You really are a nonsense regurgitating loser.

Why so bitter? Ever think you are why lacrosse has the worst sidelines in sport? Ever think comments like this make it impossible for the rest of us to root for your kid? I hope she is a great player but don't throw shat at everyone else. Stay humble my friend its over before you know it