Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I know this is from 2015 but copy link and you will see what schools have best post grad job percentage

www.businessinsider.com/colleges-with-the-highest-starting-salaries-2015-8

copy and paste this one and you will see best college return on investment

www.bestcolleges.com/features/best-roi-colleges/

you might be surprised what lax schools don't make the list, and who does, you might be stealing your daughters in the wrong direction, lax isn't everything

Please define "lax school". I do not know one single parent or student athlete who based their college decision on lacrosse.

School first. Barring injury the most your kid will play is 4 years then it's all over and the ONLY thing that will matter is their education. Picking a lesser school to play lax is the fault of a parent NOT a kid as they don't know the repercussions that will have on the down the road. Education first, lax will be meaningless once it's all over. If they can't find the right educational fit and play lax, go to the best academic school possible and play club. In 4 years or less this will be nothing but a memory but their education will last a lifetime and help them with their career choice and their future. I blame the parent that doesn't point their kid in this direction.