Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
yea , you need to be a stud to hold up a stick and move 3 feet in two directions

If that's all you see then you are watching some poor lacrosse. What I see is a girl who sees the field, who sees a play develop on the other side's offensive end and uses her knowledge to decide how best to meet the coming challenge. A girl who constantly communicates with the other defenders, both listening and giving information, so they can work together as a unit to shut down the offensive drive. A girl who has to sprint all the way down the field on breakaways but be smart enough to know when to foul and when
not to foul. A girl who has to use her wits to place herself to block, whether it's cutting off a runner or cutting off the shooting angle, all while not getting called for shooting space. A girl who can and will carry a ball up the field to start an offensive play. A girl who understands different defenses (and believe me, I've seen your superstar shooter who does not and cannot figure that out). A girl who has to be fearless regarding physical contact, whether by body, stick or ball.

Thanks you just described the best athletes exactly and they play midfield