Originally Posted by Anonymous
Feel better Ms./Mr. Feel Good?
Stating facts and truth does not equal nastiness. But your response and wrong assumptions sure were.
A simple observation on the level of play turns into wrong assumptions, name calling, a validation on the poor state of reading comprehension, and the reactive nature of jumping to conclusions, of some of you.

But when you get in your head you are going to set someone straight and tell the world only you can be the protector of right vs wrong - on an anonymous board - guess this will happen.
Problem with the current state of hovering, protective, if I repeat it enough my daughter is special but yours is not, everybody should get a trophy parents.

But if you're going to say this tournament is useless based on level of play then you are basically saying that there should be no youth international sporting events. A majority of them are totally lopsided other than games played between a few countries. Guess you thought it was really notIntelligent Jamaica had a bobsled team too. Because if you can't win, you're wasting your time. Maybe some people have a dream of one day representing their country in an event such as the U19s. If you actually watched the championship game you would have noticed that every other team was there watching as well. They are spreading the game and every iteration of this event there are more teams entered. Is the competition always great? Of course not. That's not really the point. The girls are proud to put on the USA jersey and help grow the game.

The other teams were there because they were told they had to because the lack of attendance was so embarrassing, bet they couldn't wait for the boringness to end just like the rest of the people watching. I could only stomach about 5 minutes of it! Bet those "ambassadors" of the game wouldn't be walking around so cocky if they actually had any real competition! Reality is that there are only about 10 D1 teams that are actually worth watching, the rest is basically a intramural game for fun. Wish US Lacrosse would stop wasting everyones money!

You must be a real pleasure to be around. Wish people like you would stop worrying about how others spend their money. Some are not only willing to spend the money we are also willing to generously donate.

Now, we are also willing to generate generously, this is funny. Apparently not too generously. Post your contact info as I'm sure Us Lacrosse would love to contact you. They're about $65K short of their own fundraising efforts, That's a lot of t-shirts, so I'm sure they would appreciate your over the top generosity.