Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
[quote=Anonymous]Was that wantagh's JV this weekend, because that definitely didn't resemble wantagh's varsity from years past.

A couple of parents who think their girls are the bomb handpicked the "top" varsity players to play and apparently it didn't work out as planned. Humble pie.

I'm the parent that picked the team, you know who i am, i'll be at the meeting tomorrow night. You have my number, we can meet before or after the meeting to discuss the bashing of my wantagh varsity girls.

This is perfect...again, you know who coached this past weekend and they have responded in the previous post. Hopefully you will be at the meeting tomorrow night and this topic can be put to rest and the girls can look forward to spring season.

Then we don't have to post on BOC how terrible the team is. The expectations for this spring are obviously very low based upon your assessments. They are a JV team, no chemistry and certainly some no talent handpicked "bombs"...way to insult a fine group of young ladies.