Originally Posted by Anonymous
[quote=Anonymous] The Inside Lacrosse "Young Gun" Watch list is posted on the website. It was interesting to see that a good number of kids on the list are from non Hot Bed areas..
California, Oregon, Pennsylvania Georgia to name but few..
The game is growing..
The number one Senior is still from LI though

Is great to see it growing. Somewhat of a popularity contest as well. Several girls on the younger lists are there because their older sisters are really good etc. Is what it is. Not to mention that inside lax expands their readership if there if geographic diversity on these lists.
I will translate this post, qbecause it's true. inside Lacrosse stands to benefit if it adds players from outside the mid Atlantic, New [lacrosse] try-state, New England regions. They are trying to "grow readership" as much as the sport. The truth is 490 out of 500 players could be justified from within the 3 above mentioned areas. keep in mind the current political situation and what the media can accomplish to further it's own goals. [/quote

Huh. Don't tell me u r a Trumpista conspiracy nut? The guy is a scumbag. Get over it.
Really a Hillery supporter, stick your head back in the sand ostrich, I would vove for Charls Manson first, he has killed less people, and at least he's honest

he is honest?????????????? wow u live in a fantasy world. Albeit a deep dark one.