Originally Posted by Anonymous
"Ok so let me get this straight..1.play down to your opponents level. 2. Don't score too many goals (you'll [lacrosse] off the jealous dad on botc) 3. Let the other team score so they dont feel bad. Most of those girls on the leaderboard are great players and are going to great colleges. Oh wait they must have fooled all those college coaches but not you almighty one. The Riverhead girls are good players its not their fault who their competiton is...and they do score against good teams. Maybe not as many...its called defense."

How about against obviously overmatched teams get other kids on your team involved you moron. Do you really need to put up big points in a 18 goal blowout, other than for your own ego. As far as the Riverhead team scoring against good teams , not really , they score when the good teams put in their backups which is exactly why you would think those players ,parents, coaches would get the idea of pulling it back a little against overmatched teams. Just because a player can score 10 goals in an overmatched game does not mean they should, even a dope like you sees that they cannot score against teams that actually have a defense. I would bet the team chemistry must be great over at Riverhead .I know a few kids on that team who were descent players who have quit the team because of the ball hogs.

I guarantee you that the mediocre players cannot score against the weak teams either. You think its so easy to score. Youve probably never played a sport in your life. Oh and its not nice to call people names though its easy to do so you do it??