Originally Posted by Anonymous
One year ago today was the shot heard around WANTAGH. Oh those poor girls, what they missed out on do to one very, very selfish person. Me me me, mommy mommy mommy.

She lost the game for them!! Nobody was sad to see her go! When an entire team hears the coach yell out a play including her and and she ignored it that's SELFISH! And don't think for one minute the MD coach doesn't see it, which is why she only got in 7 games when they were up by. 10+ goals. Attitude doesn't help make friends
either, would not be surprised if she transfers and she won't be
missed

Yo sound like such a [lacrosse] . Guaranteed your daughter would not see the field at all at Maryland you dope who I am sure had zero interest in your loser kid .

7 games lololol what a great experience but wait at least she got gear. #scrubsquad benchwarmers every team needs them.

Thanks for proving that you don't only sound like a [lacrosse] but in actuality you are a [lacrosse]. You should voice your opinion in public so I can let you know what a flaccid coward you are .I believe I know who you are so we will have a " conversation" next time I see you .You will deny posting this but just know you need to look yourself in the mirror .