Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Why is a man without a girl playing high school lacrosse on the Girls high school thread anyway? Doesn't anyone else find that peculiar?
It's because of politicly correct mothers like you that woman/girls lacrosse will never get as much credit as mens. It's people like you that try to shame anyone into NOT watching a game because the players are woman/girls and not athletes, and if a man was to watch them he must be a creep or a perv and not just watching a game with athletes. By your logic any man that watches any female sport is a creep and a perv, but I bet your the first loudmouth to complain that woman don't make as much as men or get as much respect. Seems like your the one pimping out your daughters sex to shame someone that you don't agree with. I also bet you're the kind of idiot that wonders why only the parents of girls lacrosse go to watch a game while football gets larger crowds.I guess only the parents of current players get to state an opinion or it's peculiar when most of you should take the advice because you're pretty bad parents with no clue how raise children, thats why they shoplift in the first place, because you failed. Maybe you should sut up and listen for the first time in your life.

You forgot to drop the Mic when you walked off stage. Although she will say a typical man would just leave things a mess and not pick up after themselves.