Originally Posted by Anonymous
I would bet if my soccer playing daughter, put a little time and I mean a little, into lacrosse she can play in college.Your daughter could not play soccer in college I bet. She decided on soccer and she also is going d1 and getting very good money(At a private school) Even if it was at a state school who cares. What's the payoff for a bachelors these days. But that window sticker probably gives you movement in your jeans.Enough of this nonsense, just bring two extra sticks to tryouts,one for us and the other for my basketball buddy. A runner and a boxer outer. And it is god forsaken, that's why your numbers are low.

It's totally obvious that you know nothing about lacrosse and have never played any sort of competitive sport beyond your freshman year in high school. I'm not sure what you are basing your opinion on. But, if your kid was that athletic and that much of a soccer stud - you would not be trolling this forum. Soccer has it's benefits, but, I can tell you one thing from watching some of the top Maryland teams - your soccer stud will not be one of the "top dogs" in lacrosse. Stay on the pitch and stop trolling.