Originally Posted by Anonymous
School Girls tryout was a joke again. The East Hampton kid was sent home after lunch, but she cried and told one of the joke coaches who her cousin is and was allowed to continue. Maybe that same coach can get all the Mattituck/Southold kids on Under Armour again. No shame!

First off its difficult to take your statement seriously when you exaggerate or are just plain ignorant of the facts. Looking at last years UA teams rosters I found a total of 3 Mattituck players divided into different age groups and knowing that team and those players they belonged, so stop with the "all". Who the kids cousin "is" I don't think had anything to do with it. That said I did hear from my own kid that the EH player did get cut, that the player cried to the coach who you are speaking of and he intervened on her behalf . My guess is that this player and this coach know one another as he is the former EH coach, does not make it right and if that kid is placed on a team taking a kids spot who legitimately did not get cut that's a major problem.

DK running this again? If so it will be his usual crap.

Who is DK?