Originally Posted by Anonymous
Ward Melville did nothing but [lacrosse] and moan about their coaches for the past couple of years. Now that they're on top all of a sudden they can do no wrong. Parents are hilarious. Let the coaches do their job if you don't agree with it take Your kid off the team is very simple

Actually, there has been very little negative chatter on this site by WM parents regarding the WM coaches. However, there have been a few posts that are very similar to yours. Are you one of the coaches? Why would you even submit this post? Over the past few years there have been a few negative posts directed at some of the players and or parents. Obviously there is someone with an ax to grind, someone who for whatever reason has issues with a particular group of players or parents. I hope you are not one of the coaches.

Parents have not been happy with the WM coach for many years, it is nothing new. Parents were bitching long before any of the current players were even on the team. Yes, they were bitching to each other but there were very few posts on this site. The entire community knows the situation.

We get it, there are some who have issues with some of the parents and or players and they sit around and wait for an opportunity to lash out or stir the pot. "all of a sudden" ? Really, they can do no wrong? Again I ask, are you one of the coaches? No, I doubt it. More than likely you are a jealous, bitter [lacrosse].

Slither back under your rock or go spew venom elsewhere.