Originally Posted by Anonymous
How does Il come up with these watch lists. Some are ridiculous choices Barely play on a clubs b team

I just checked the Top 40 list and the majority of the girls are committed to the top programs in the country. Most of those girls all had offers from several of those schools.

Maryland - 5
Florida - 4
Duke. - 4

Syracuse - 4
BC. - 4
NU. - 4
UNC. - 2
PSU. - 2
UVA. - 2
Loyola - 2
Stanford. - 2
Princeton - 1
SC. - 1
OSU. - 1
Louisville - 1

Here is a news flash... if your kid did not have offers from at least a few of the perennial Top 10 Programs she is most likely not a top tier player.

It doesn't sound as if your daughter made the list therefore I will guess that Maryland , UNC and Northwestern were not fighting over her.

To the girls who were recognized and to their parents I say congratulations and best of luck in the future.

Now slither back under your rock and keep your bitterness to yourself.

You sound like an a-hole. My kid did make the list but she understands and so do I that these lists are political at best and a joke at worst . There are many kids who easily could make the list that did not and many that did who probably don't belong.

I'm sorry. Are you their agent that you know they had several offers lol. And news flash. Many top programs as u call them, have walk ons. Ye this list is great on your moms facebook. But like everything else it's all politics