Originally Posted by Anonymous
Jealousy...the green monster...it's a terrible thing. The top 40 and watch list may not be perfect as none of these lists are perfect, but there is no doubt these are many of the top girls in the 2018 class if you have watched the club circuit or top H.S. programs play the last few years. Inevitably, some of the players on the list may not pan out/be top players for their schools, but odds are based on the results from prior years many of these girls will pan out and be major contributors to their program. Also, last year, 36 of the top 40 girls ranked by ILWomen made the Under Armour game as well.

Yes, making and playing on the Under Armour All American teams certainly gets the players on the map. The girls making this list don't appear out of nowhere, they are known commodities who have been gathering accolades their entire career and Under Armour does an excellent job culling out talent and is a good barometer of the top talent in the nation, so it goes hand in hand with IL selections. Now I will assume the people who will now complain about Under Armour are they same people complaining about the IL selections.

Excuse me, I think I just threw up in my mouth.
Probably because you are drinking again mid day. Get lost.