Originally Posted by Anonymous
Sad, but true, statement on affairs at ESM

....and I guess Wayne Gretsky was a puck hog?? Everyone of those ESM players are capable of scoring . Cant ever give any kid credit.

Here lies the problem, first off you are comparing them to arguably the best ever to play their sport at a professional level, get over yourself. Second Gretsky had 2x the amount of assists compared to goals , gonna go out on a limb and say those two are not big assist kids. Lastly we do agree everyone of those ESM players are capable
of scoring you just don't have to worry about it much because they rarely get the chance to.

For Lord sakes, both of you. This is infuriating and I can't take it anymore, I ignored it the first time but it happened again. It's GretZky, with a Z not S!!!!! You both should be banned from this board, how does the moderator let you get away with that??? What an outrage, you probably think it's also Babe Roof.

Sounds to me like you have a man crush . Now go take down your GRETZKY poster and calm down .

Was being dramatic for effect, but it's ok. Not everyone is born with a sense of humor, you'll survive. Angry much?

Not angry at all. Seems as if you are a little overly sensitive about taking your poster down . Try Pamprin to get you thru these emotional times.