Originally Posted by Anonymous
What a complete joke. You act like Liberty is one of the top teams. Stop embarrassing yourself. I guess you daughter couldn't make YJs.
ok lets get this straight, I never said Liberty was a top team, nor do I think they are the top club. but since you stuck your head up I will tell you what I do think. I think Manhasset has turned into one of the perennial high school powerhouses coached by one of the best coaches in the business, Northport not so much, Carol Rose is excellent at spotting talent that other people cultivate, but can cultivate none of her own. Every now and then an exceptional player happens to develop within N.P. despite Carol Rose. Though I think she is a painfully average coach, she is an exceptional business woman. She has all of you Yellow Jacket parents duped into thinking that somehow without her your daughter will not be recruited, when in reality if you were smart enough to think beyond your own need to better than the Jonses, you would be knocking down D.G's door for your daughter to be taught by the best coach. So, though you may get to say that your daughter plays for the best club on the 3rd, 4th, or 5th team, coached by a parent that never played the game while Carol is too busy directing her empire from a far to wory about coaching your daughter, my daughter is being coached by one of the most successful H.S. coaches that was also a D1 coach, and one of the best woman players to ever play the game, and believe me, she does coach every one of hazave made a Y.J team, heck everyone that tries out makes a Y.J. team, My daughter wanted to be coached by the best, thats why she chose Liberty.

If this program is so great why are they struggling to fill rosters on B teams? Also, how is it possible for one person to coach all these teams? Sorry but not buying what you are saying. Quickly looking at their commits, I would also say not very impressive and the caliber of schools is dropping.

Since when did the choice of schools that a young player makes determine the "quality" of a club lax program? The reasons a player chooses a school could go well beyond just lacrosse. Did you ever think about that? Your comment sounds like something a yj parent would say, where your whole meager being is determined by which college your little bee goes to. Your opinion on which school another kid chooses is irrelevant. So go back to the hive and tell the queen bee what you learned today. Jeez...you people are mentally hilarious.

LIU Brooklyn?
Didn't 2 girls from YJ/ MC commit to liu Brooklyn

Its one of the bottom 5 D1 lax schools out there but it is D1 and if you play club lacrosse parents feel their kid must get an athletic offer regardless of where it is and how bad the lax and education is. If this is the best you are offered go D3