Originally Posted by Anonymous
Please. Spare us with the big wins. Liberty played these teams when quite a few of the girls on these teams did not play in the tournament since they already committed such as in Florida. Liberty tends to participate in tournaments where there is little competition. As far as the the comment that there are no mommy coaches on Liberty is way off base. Coaches from The 2019 team both have daughters on that team. It's Fact that Gallaghers sister is on the sidelines with her kid. Just be honest instead of spouting bull. It's embarrassing.
Hate much? If you don't like D.G. or liberty thats fine don't let your kid join. Go play with the yellow jackets they are completely fare over there, no favoritism at all. T.G. also, there is no favoritism over there either. I hear Elevate is totally above board. My daughter came up through Liberty and the club was good to us. we don't live in Manhasset and we were treated just as good as the girls that were. As a matter of fact my daughter and two Manhasset players were taken at the same time, and were treated the exact same way by D.G. . Both Manhasset girls, and non manhasset girls were taken before and after my daughter so stop saying things you know nothing about you obviesoly never had a kid in the club and your just spouting off the BS you hear from other people.