Originally Posted by anonomous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
They have one their league for 10 consecutive seasons. I’d say they are doing Ok.

I'd say the emperor has no clothes! SHA embarrassed SA in championship game tonight. I'd say the glory days argument is over for the foreseeable future, team hasn't been anywhere near great for some time and the future doesn't look promising...

PS - I believe you meant won their league (not one), must be that great SA education!

Full disclosure--SA fan here..While I would agree that SHA controlled and pretty much dominated the entire game, to use the term "embarrassed" is a touch extreme..and to say that the team has not been great for some time--what does that say about SHA and everyone else? congrats to SHA and a fine team.

Future doesn't look promising? SA graduates 3 seniors and is loaded at the soph/junior level and the SA JV dominated the CHSAA this past season, including extremely weak SHA JV team(s)..so if there is any team with a non-promising future, SHA may be the team..overall, it is a great thing for there to be parity in CHSAA and with teams like KBerg making strides, it looks like league is in fine form...

Nobody ever said SHA or anyone else was great - SA faithful keep telling everyone that, both lost multiple games to publics this year and last - that never happened when SA was great

Also, JV means nothing, anybody in 9th grade at SA that could play would have been on varsity already, which means the pipeline is looking dry going forward