Some facts- at no time were the girls (any of them) in Florida told to keep it a secret from parents. I knew from my daughter right away (and no, mine was not involved but she was angry at the ones who were). The school investigated it, handed out suspensions (and looking at the lax schedule was NOT a factor). Some parents of the kids involved have held their daughters accountable, additional punishment, etc. I wish that part had been more consistent however it's not my call or anyone else's. Whomever listed the initials of a few starters who played against WM implying they were involved is a nasty jerk (also not my kid). They were not a part of the kids that were suspended. Get your facts straight or better yet don't put any kids initials in at all and just shut up. It is an awful thing. I personally am disgusted by it (as is every parent I have spoken to). Simply put- this impacted not only those involved but the whole team, parents, school, etc. It is a lesson to all that personal choices more often than not impact more than just the one person making them. I'd say the only decent take away was reinforcing that lesson to the kids. It is unacceptable and stupid and it's being dealt with. If the nasty gossipy folks feel the need to keep writing about it- leave out initials , etc. It is a small LAX community and that kind of bad information can be damaging to completely innocent kids.