Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
"Think you are confused. MD/DC schools don't allow HS coaches to coach at these things. Coaches are there but watching like everyone else. And not sure what you are referring to about a parent giving a ref the finger. We live in MD but daughter plays for Visitation which is in DC. Mattituck coach was a hammerhead. Stand by my comment. Sorry if it offends you."

I am confused as to why some anonymous Maryland lost is not on the Maryland thread but decides to troll this one. Does not offend me at all just the interactions myself and daughter have had with the Mattituck team have been all good. Did not get to see your game but obviously must have been fun to watch a high school that graduates about 100 kids ( boys and girls total) and has not had lacrosse for very long beat your #5 ranked team.

LOL. good one. Had we had our actual team there that may mean something. But since this is well, indoor, and in the middle of basketball season, we sent what we had available. I have no issue with the mattituck team. Just made a truthful statement that he coach spent 2/3 of the game out on the field yelling at the refs in a game no one really cares about.

Excues,excues...if you didnt care about the game, why bother going?