Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
SUFFOLK COUNTY COACH HERE! Can all you parents just STFU and enjoy your kids high school experience! You trash us on this site all year long and if we could have our own page to talk about your ridiculous parenting of "lack of parenting" we would love to but as a whole we are professional, put up with your cry baby antics all year long and then have to smile and pretend we like you when we see you at team functions. Well I say to you, STOP LIVING THROUGH YOUR KIDS, let us coach and we will let you parent! Clearly you suck at parenting as much as we suck at coaching but we let you do your thing so let us do ours and again STFU.

Nicely written and most of what you've written is perfect. But I'm not sure this is all abiut living through someone's kid. There is clearly some BS going on with you coaches, who get paid to do this job. Perhaps the day you worry about putting your best team on the field and not returning favors to your friends, relatives and neighbors with taxpayer money, people will STFU. It's a game coach, let's reward those who deserve to play (or maybe since you're so concerened, those who were raised properly) and not the parent''s who kiss your a** or scream the loudest...... be a coach, not a puppet. And BTW, I smile at you too at events, it's just how I was raised.

These 2 posts are probably the best thing I've ever read on BOTC. Thanks