Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
[quote=Anonymous]I wish they would check out the validity of the other sports accolades in the bio's. Sad how a kid outright lied especially in a sport that is simple to verify.

My God, is it really all that important to your ego? You now want some sports management major making $7 an hour to check the facts on every player? Get a life dude.[/quot

Noooo. How about not inflating your bio. As far as ego.....look at yourself and the parents of the players who submitted the overhyped nonsense.

Allegedly one girl put some exaggerated claim from another sport and you people are ready to throw all the accomplishments of all the players under the bus? I can't vouch for everyone, but I just read several of the bios from the players that I know personally, and they are dead on accurate. Many of these players are extremely accomplished, and all you bellyachers are just flat out sad. I have been at this UA and select teams and awards from before BOTC started ten years ago, one thing never fails, exactly what you see here.