Originally Posted by Anonymous
We all saw that response coming. Very predictable. I sense the frustration you must be experiencing as your kid is being left in the dust. Daddy had visions of college lacrosse for his kid but you burned her out. There's always college club ball! Now go by your for EZ State U CLUB LAX! Lol

What a loser [lacrosse]. You don't get it, do you? My educated guess is that you're a yj puke, whose whole ego is wrapped up in the success or failure of your kid. I'll tell you what I've seen over my lifetime, in football and lacrosse...Athletically gifted kids blowing past less-gifted kids at an early age. BUT, in the early teens, kids like yours become burned out by pushy, douchey, asshat parents like you and they slowly lose interest which impacts their performance on the field. Unfortunately, they're too ashamed to say anything to you because you'll flip out and all of LI will hear you berate your little bee. Then, bah-do-boom,, bah-da-bing...the hard working kids, who still enjoy playing, have now caught and PASSED your burned-out kid. It happens all the time, every year, every sport. The next thing ya know, your kid is playing club at Easystreet U, and you're trying to apologize to your asshat "friends" and cr why your little bee "chose" to play club. It's gonna happen. Better get those grades up and be prepared.