The following is from August 1, 2015. Post # 128481

"US U19 team is a joke. Not the best girls represented. 10th and 11th graders on team , ???????? there are 2 girls, seniors from LI, that I know of and probably at least 5 more that should be on that team before the underclassman. this is embarrassing to girls lacrosse in the US. Politics. Two of the best players in the country from LI were not on that team. you guys can take it from there."

The one certainty in girls / women's lacrosse is that there will always be parents whining every time other players are recognized as being better than their daughters. Club team tryouts, HS tryouts, School Girl tryouts, During the recruiting process, Under Armour tryouts, Inside Lacrosse Rankings, Under Armour All-American selection, US U19 tryouts etc... There are certain parents who just can not take it if their daughter is not recognized. It is always a joke, it is always politics, it is always the "friends and family network", it is always a head scratcher, she will disappear in college, etc.. it is always the same BS. When The US U19 Team lost it was because of politics and because they picked the wrong girls. When The US Team wins it is because there was no competition. It was embarrassing when they lost it is now embarrassing that they won. We read on here how the college coaches at the best programs get it wrong all of the time yet somehow their teams are consistently ranked among the best. Not some of the time, it is every time. Every time there is a list put out or a team selected or standouts at a particular event recognized certain parents come on here and do their best to diminish the accomplishments, awards or recognition. I assume they are trying to elevate their daughter by knocking other players.

The bottom line is that some parents just can not get over it when other players are recognized ahead of their daughter. I have read on this site comments from lunatics who are so bitter over players getting more recognition than their daughter while in high school that they are still posting negative nonsense and attempting to tear a player down three years into the players college career. Insanity.

I wonder if the medical community has a professional / psychological / clinical diagnosis for these nut jobs?