Originally Posted by Anonymous
explain to me haw a 7th grader earned the right to be on varsity? Did they play better than every other P.A.L. kid? Have you witnessed many H.S. practices? Same drill run by coach over and over, good for fundamentals, but I thought we were talking about advanced players that could already pass and catch? A 2 hour practice with a good coach that teaches plays, strategy , and advances your lax I.Q. is far better than running line drills, and shooting drills 2hours a day 5 days a week. Lets face it, if your kid is going to be pulled up it's because your in a weak lacrosse school, and line and shooting drills will be order of the day every day.

It just shows what an ignorant moron you are. Its simple they earn it because they have put in the time to be a better more skilled player than the older kid. Many coaches are involved with their teams in the fall and get a look at these younger kids. The top seeded team in section xi has brought kids up for years as has the top seeded c team in suffolk (not sure about the B teams). You come across as a weasel who knows there are kids who will take your kids spot but feel she has earned the spot because she has been thru more what you seem to feel are useless practices, makes no sense.