Went to the tryout , daughter was selected but not going. Not paying another tryout fee only to pay again to go to a camp. Why another tryout fee?? $250 just to tryout. Just another money grab. Looked into it. It;s not even run by Brine. It;s run by some sports business. Have fun without me.

It was broken down into 2 groups, 2017's and 2016 and 2015's there was about 80 kids in the group I was watching. Competition was very good ( although I did not see any Elite caliber kids). they expect to cut the list down to about 40 and play a "Pride of LI" game then make final decisions for the Maryland trip.. Overall it was similar to any large tryout... Shuttles, stations 4 V 3, 6 V 5, half field and full field scrimmage.. Typical complaint.. the evaluaters weren't watching but chatting to each other.. [/quote]

It's a money maker doesn't compare to an elite team like Under Armour!!! Save your money not a coach will be found on the sidelines for girls. [/quote] [/quote]

No Sour grapes here, just not interested in attending again. If it is not a money maker than why are they asking girls to pay an additional $$$ (over 100) to come play a game so the final decision may be made for cuts. That's over $250 for tryout cost then the additional cost for the 3 days. Sorry, made right decision in not attending this year. [/quote] [/quote]

1/2 the kids at the 2017 tryout were from Elevate and a bunch of them didn't make it. If you're looking for drama about the roster for the 2017 tryout, there may be some but you missed the mark. [/quote]