Originally Posted by Anonymous
The girl you are talking about has alot of talent, watch her play she is that good, hse also has a pretty solid team behind her.

If she were that good she would have enough self confidence to not score 11 points against Cop., your better players would be embarrassed. Again there are games that are competitive and you need your better players to take control , this was not one of them. If you can say they would not have won that game without her I would get it but obviously not the case.

It's the nutty parents who are chirping in the daughters ear, they have worn out there welcome in Smithtown and on the YJ team, it's all about "me me me me" and look at what little "star" did today. Womens Lax ends after college, so go to that subpar academic college but a great lax program and than struggle to get a job. All the fan fair will end morons!

Sounds like jealousy! Did you know that people get jobs coming out off all colleges, including Suffolk Community!

First of all read carefully I didn't say they couldn't get jobs what I said was "struggle" to get jobs. What I am getting at is some schools have stronger alumni base contacts than others Ivies, Dukes, Notre Dames of the world as opposed to the Florida's, Towsons and UMasses of the world. So keep running up the scores in High School games and some will try and keep running there to better academic institutions.

Please tell us the Ivy League school your daughter will be attending.

HARVARD