Originally Posted by Anonymous
These things happen in all sport and are unfortunate.Mercy rules should be invoked at some point.There are mercy rules in softball,wresting has the technical fall,maybe one day the 15 goal differential in lax will end a game.
In reguards to aggressive play, players who are club players play a college style of lacrosse.Its not dirty , its the way it is.The most aggressive kids draw fouls in all sport,the rules are there to protect and it is up to the official to control the contest.
Power rated divisions are supposed to protect the lower seeded teams and for the most part do,however in girls lacrosse there aren't enough teams and the bottom of the division still draws the mid to upper middle.At times there are mismatches.Unfortunate situation.
I hope everyone has a great HS and club experience this year.Try to stay in the positive folks.

Smart Post. All the complainers should read this, it may help them understand what is going on, and stop blaming the exceptional players for being.....exceptional!

You really are a moron , that post in no way supported ball hog kids running up their stats against inferior teams.Exceptional , get over yourself mom.

I agree ball hogs and coaches who create them should not be tolerated in games that have a more then 10 goal lead. Some of us pay big bucks during the summer to play competive lax and some of us don't. Should the girl who doesn't be punished and demoralized by another team and their coach just so these superstars can have higher stats. And what's even more demoralizing is when another team is ahead of your team and that coach is yelling and screaming and carrying on as if they are losing...it needs to end.

My little Shannon is that good and should be allowed to score as many as she can get.I love sharing sidelines with people like this.