Originally Posted by Anonymous
Who cares my kid will play D1 lax? no one but me and her, and thats fine with us. What I am saying, and what her playing D1 lax ,means is that she put her time in and is top quality player, yours not so much. what your saying is that everyone should step aside because YOU say your daughter is better, we say prove it. Not on a a PA.L. field, or against other 12 year olds like in club, but at least 1 year in M.S. and if she is that good then yes pull her up. Enough people have proven you wrong No Courtney didn't play in 7th grade. C.R. is big on legacy players so no surprise there.

PREP AND PERSONAL: Graduated from Northport High School in the spring of 2013 ... earned six letters in lacrosse and five in soccer ..
The above is from her Notre Dame website so are you saying they are making false claims or that you are an ignorant [lacrosse]. Again you make it so easy to make you look like the uneducated moron you are. This time there is no debate you got caught being a completely ignorant fool stating lies to try and back up your argument.By the way your daughter is not playing D1 lacrosse ,she is committed to go to a school that has D1 lacrosse , does not by a long shot make her a top quality player as you state but the fact you use that as your argument shows me your kid is most likely below average.