Originally Posted by Anonymous

How are you qualified to make this comment??

Seen them play twice this season. Officiated them in the fall and last spring. Coached against them last fall. Have had at least one my daughters that has played against them over the past 6 years. And, an overall knowledge of the game. The playoff teams in D3 from last year are markedly better than them this year too. They are the third or fourth team talent wise behind Mt. Sinai and BBP.

On behalf of the band, I hope I passed the audition....

[/quote]

While I disagree with the above poster and think SWR team is possibly top ten in all Suffolk ,a big part of that being one of the top goalies, I think he should have the right to his opinion ,did not single out any kid etc..Seems to me you may have outed this guy as I think I may know who he is partially by his own comments and partially by the Hop [/quote]

This poster was addressed by me because if an official says they play dirty don't you think he now has a bias? How can he fairly officiate a game? That's my issue. And Section 11s issue as well.
Everyone is entitled to their opinion except when an official shows his bias. It then becomes an issue of competency. Anyone who has seen SWR play knows they are not horrible. Just ask Smithtown East and Rocky Point. Also they lost to a good Hauppauge team by 2.
[/quote]

Off topic so I will make it my last post about it but to think most refs who have done so for a long time do not have some bias against certain teams is just naďve .They are human so of course they do. My post was really more about its supposed to be an anonymous forum and his opinion should not be censored just because we do not agree with him. You have many who come on here calling whole travel organizations Thugs etc., while their opinion may be juvenile it should not be banned. [/quote]

Last edited by The Hop; . Reason: Wrong format

Back of the Cage